Not Currently Hiring
Options Incorporated is an ergonomics consulting firm based in Guelph, Ontario. We do not have any job openings at present, however the nature of professional consulting is that change is ever-present. With this knowledge we're always looking for positively engaging expansive thinkers who are self starters that naturally consider "We not Me". If this sounds like a fit and you meet the qualifications, please forward your resume for our review and records. Should an opportunity present itself that matches your skills and experience, we'll re-connect with you.
Options Incorporated is an equal opportunity employer that will accommodate the needs of potential employees with disabilities during the hiring process.
- currently authorized to work in Canada;
- degree in Health Sciences with an ergonomic focus ie. Kinesiology, Human Kinetics, or Bio-Physical Engineering;
- a member of the Association of Canadian Ergonomists (ACE);
- valid drivers' license;
- insured/reliable personal transportation;
- provide onsite client support between Guelph and Woodstock;
- provide remote client support within a virtual team environment and independently as required;
- proficient in Excel and relevant assessment tools ie. NIOSH, RULA, Snook;
- collecting data and observing within various work environments;
- completing data analysis and report writing;
- instructing and facilitating training sessions;
- travelling between client locations;