Options Incorporated is an ergonomics consulting firm based in Guelph, Ontario and we are seeking consultants to join our team. We are looking for multi-tasking team players that demonstrate the ability to adapt to dynamic and diverse environments to meet the needs of our clients with the objective of assembling solutions to meet ergonomic challenges. These environments include but are not limited to manufacturing, institutional, office, healthcare, automotive and nuclear industries.
Options Incorporated is an equal opportunity employer that will accommodate the needs of potential employees with disabilities during the hiring process.
- degree in Health Sciences (Kinesiology, Human Kinetics, or Bio-Physical Engineering) with an ergonomic focus;
- Associate Ergonomist (AE) designation or working towards the designation;
- experience in the field of ergonomics;
- valid drivers' license;
- insured/reliable personal transportation;
- support Highway 401 corridor between Toronto and London;
- proficient in MS Office Suite and relevant assessment tools (NIOSH, RULA, Snook);
- ability to work in a close team environment and independently as required;
- professional demeanor;
- effective time and change management skills;
- effective written and verbal communication skills; &
- effective decision making skills within dynamic environments.
- identify and assess ergonomic hazards in the workplace;
- work in an embedded client environment;
- produce technical reports in a proficient and timely manner;
- instruct and/or facilitate training sessions;
- complete data collection and detailed analysis;
- assemble solutions for both short and long-term risk reduction;
- manage multiple projects concurrently;
- professionally and effectively interact with diverse clientele; &
- promote safe, healthy, and inspired workplace environments.