A “Bit” of knowledge can go a long way! Our ErgoBits program provides proactive education and awareness to workers as a key step in a successful and effective musculoskeletal disorder (MSD) prevention program. This is provided on a monthly basis after a short, one-time set up process.
- monthly awareness materials (onsite sessions and visual materials) on selected Ergonomics topics;
- together they create a customized MSD/Ergo Awareness program; &
- deliverables can be customized to compliment your company culture.
- increase ergonomic awareness on selected topics through group-based and independent methods;
- a customized MSD/Ergo Awareness program with deliverables that compliment your company culture; &
- increase staff awareness and knowledge base with minimal additional effort.
You select monthly topics that best represent your workplace from a comprehensive list from three (3) categories; General, Office/Technology, and Workplace Specific. You determine the deliverables that best suit your workplace and compliment your existing program. Deliverable options may include; postcard handouts, posters, digital "e" postcards, and retention tests. Please contact us for a customized cost outline.Contact Us